Monday, October 21, 2013

Where have I been?!

I am now a Maine-iac. Since the last time I blogged on here I got married, got a dog, dropped everything and moved to Maine. My wife is going to med-school in Biddeford so that is where we reside now. Now my blog will be directed more towards a newbie trying to find outdoor excitement in New England. The area is awesome and beautiful and I live ten minutes from a Cabela's. I can't wait to get my hands dirty and wear down some boot rubber exploring the Big Northwoods. Anyway, I should introduce you to my new partner in crime since he will be a huge part of this site.


This is Rusty. How he looked when I got him back in December at least. He is huge now. He is a pure bred Brittany. He is awesome and amazes me everyday. I can't wait to share our adventures again.

 
 

GOALS FOR 2013

-Kill a Maine Buck
-Find a Bear Hunting Spot for '14
-Learn to Turkey Hunt
-Find some Sweet Fishing Leads for '14
 
...and yes I know it is already mid-October.

No comments:

Post a Comment