Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Big Sanilac County Bucks!

Some of you have already seen these pics on facebook. I figured I should share on here the pics I took this summer in Croswell. I took a stroll out to a field my brother and I used to hunt and spotted these guys hanging out. I layed down in the poison ivy and started taking pictures. That's when I noticed I forgot to put a memory card into my camera. I took as many pics as I could and snuck out of there. There were 14 bucks in the field in all. Some bedded, some feeding. A few does came in and out of the field. It was crazy. These are the deer I am giving up to live and hunt in Maine.








1 comment:

  1. I'm not a hunter but found it interesting you are from Michigan- I grew up in Port Huron- and now we are both in Maine- I find a lot of similarities

    ReplyDelete