Thursday, February 10, 2011

Intro. Welcome to my hunting blog.

Hello, I am Paul. I am the typical guy from Michigan with a passion for the outdoors. I love reading hunting stories and following along with hunting blogs so I figured I should start my own. I don't know if anyone will ever read it but I'm going to try this out anyway.

A little background on me;
I am 27.
I grew up in the Thumb area in Michigan.
I went to Saginaw Valley State University where I met my awesome fiancee.
I now live in Fenton Michigan.
I am a manager at a large retail store in Novi Michigan.
I live to hunt, I enjoy bow hunting whitetails more than anything else.
I hunt mostly public land in Michigan but plan on hunting out of state soon.
I am going to cover all my outdoor adventures on this site.
I hope you enjoy what I have to say.
If you do let me know I would love to talk outdoors with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment