Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Smoke Pole Time!




I'm still in search of my buck and I have decided to get out and do some muzzleloader hunting. I picked up some powder and caps and found some Hornady SST bullets I had laying around. Thursday and Friday I have off of work but the temps on those days aren't looking like they will get over 20 degrees. Hopefully the deer will be moving and the ground isn't too frozen to still hunt.




I picked up a used knife for about $6 last week that I think is pretty cool looking. I don't think its worth anything (even using) but its fancy to look at.



 
 

GEAR REVIEW

 
I have decided to through in a gear review every once in a while so tonight I will review my favorite boots. I have a pair of Danner 7" Blades in Mossy Oak Brush. I have used these boots for about 3 years now. I have hunted in them in 100+ degree weather and 10 degree weather. I feel stealthy with them on as they are pretty quiet for stalking and comfortable. I can not imagine a better pair of boots.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment