Monday, March 28, 2011

The saga continues

I met with my hunting partner Joe this past weekend to work on some details for our trip. Its looking like we are a lot more ready than I thought. I put my Fuse sight from my old bow on my new one and it looks pretty sweet so that will stay on.


Bought a Barska spotting scope from Midway USA and have been glassing the neighborhood picturing antlers on the neighbors' dogs. Also got another trail camera for an awesome price. Typically when I see Larry Potterfield on the Midway USA commercials I usually have a feeling similar to a 5th grade bully when he sees a 3rd grade nerd. I just want to put the guy in a headlock until he can't squeeze out his "thanks for the business" crap. But I must say, he runs a business with an amazing logistics department. I received my order in about 3 days, Gandermountain.com took 5 days and Cabelas always takes 10 days. I was very impressed with the accuracy of the order, the speed of receiving it and the quality of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment