Saturday, March 19, 2011

NEW BOW!!!!

Well, I would say the wait is over but its really just begun. I ordered my new bow just minutes ago. Going with the 2010 PSE Bow Madness XS. Will be delivered next week sometime. There will be a lot of sleepless nights until then that's for sure. Went with the XS over the other regular and XL Bow Madness bows because of the great price, the ease of carrying a smaller bow and it only shoots 10 FPS slower than the other two. Fifty bucks off on Gandermountain.com and free shipping. I went with PSE over Quest because I got some Gander Mountain bucks for my birthday and the deal at GM was too good to pass up. Cannot frickin' wait! Now I will have a decent bow and a back up for my season. Can't wait to shoot it but first I will be hitting up Spot Shooter for some help customizing this bad boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment