Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Toys and an Alien Invasion.


I have sold my PSE. It was a decent bow but since joining the Archerytalk.com forums I fell in love with the Rytera Alien X bows. I broke down and bought one off a guy on the forum with my tax return money and got a great deal on it.
Its "blacked out" which is awesome. This thing really looks like something an alien would hunt with. I bought the G5 Optix xr sight with the floating 4th pin and I am waiting to get it in the mail. I haven't decided on a rest for it yet but it has to be black. I am trying to customize everything I can on the bow without making it look cheesy like some of the other Ryteras out there. I am going to make this my priority outdoor project creating the 2010 Rytera Alien X "Adbuction". I've been trying to come up with a logo for my custom bow as well. Not sure which direction I want to go right now.



My other new toy(s) is a pair of Wildgame Innovations Trail Cameras. These are my smallest yet. They are Micro 6 Reds. I plan on cutting a metal ammo box in half and creating security boxes for them. We shall see if it will work. These bring me to 6 total cameras.  I still have one out in Lincoln on public land. I am going to pick it up this weekend. Also, I will be hitting Outdoorama this week in Novi. Going to try to get in there on Thursday to see if I can run into Tom Nelson (American Archer TV). Luckily, Outdoorama is only 2 minutes from where I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment