Saturday, August 20, 2011

Trail Cam Check.

I checked my cams again for the last time until I get back from North Dakota. I set one up over a pond close to my stand. Had to fight off two giant beavers and 3 pterodactyls. When I got to the cam it was covered in mud which was not the way I left it. I figured I would have a bunch of beaver pics but there were none.


   
These are the two good pics from the pond cam.
Here is the pond. Its only 5 feet deep in the middle. Like I said it is home to countless waterfowl and two massive beavers.







Suspiciously covered in mud.
I checked my other camera too and got pics of the same spike and a four point. Not really seeing any good bucks this year which is strange.




The bow is still shooting well. Here is a 40 yard group that was decent. Less than two weeks away from the trip now.

No comments:

Post a Comment